1. No Representations or Warranties
The services, information or data (collectively, "Information") made available at the ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com site are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind. ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com site. ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com shall have no liability for:
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com shall include ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
2. Limitation of Liability
ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of any errors or omissions by ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com or out of or in connection with this site or the use of this site or any delay or inability to use this site or from reliance on ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com or this site or any information, content, products or services obtained through this site, including without limitation any loss of use, lost data, lost profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss, whether based on negligence, breach of contract or any other cause of action, even if ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com has been informed of the possibility thereof.
For purposes of this section, "ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com" shall include ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com, and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
3. This Site is for Educational Purposes Only
This site and its services are for educational purposes only. Nothing contained in this site is or should be considered, or used as a substitute for psychological, medical, legal or tax advice, or for any other advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, psychological, legal or any other professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
5. Intellectual Property; Limited Use of Content
All contents of this site are Copyright ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com. All rights reserved. All other rights, title and interest (including all other copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this site and all names, terms, logos, slogans, images and other indicia identifying ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com's products or services are proprietary marks belonging to ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com. The names of companies and products not owned by ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com and mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the copyrighted contents or the trademarks belonging to ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com without the express written permission of ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com is strictly prohibited.
Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring any license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or under any third party's intellectual property rights, and no part of this site may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written consent from ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com.
6. Prohibited and Unlawful Uses
ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused this site or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in while using ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com sites:
- You will not take or attempt to take any action that grants or would grant you access to this site to an extent greater than authorized by ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com.
- You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com or its contents.
- You will not take or attempt to take any action that violates or would violate the security of this site.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity.
- You will not "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
- You will not knowingly provide false or misleading information to ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by this site without specific prior written consent from ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Services or the site or the servers or networks connected to ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com or the site.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains "adult" content.
- You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any copyrighted material. All pictures/videos etc. that you upload must be owned by you.
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com.
- You will not "frame" or "mirror" any part of ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com or the Website, without ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com's prior written authorization. You also shall not use meta-tags or code or other devices containing any reference to ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com or the Service or the site in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
- You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
- You will not violate any applicable local, provincial, state, federal, national, international or other laws, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law.
7. Links to Other Websites
ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at, or endorse the viewpoints expressed at, such sites. In providing links to such sites, ProfessionlaOrganizersOnline.com is in no way acting as a publisher of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to control the content of, or maintain any type of editorial control over such sites. ProfessionlaOrganizersOnline.com has not reviewed, and does not endorse or recommend any of the events, services, products etc. that may be listed on such sites, and any reliance by you on such listings shall be at your sole risk. A reference or listing on such sites shall not be interpreted as any kind of endorsement or guarantee by ProfessionlaOrganizersOnline.com of availability or quality of the events, services, products etc, or of the accuracy of the information concerning such events, services, products etc.
A link to another site should not be construed to imply that this site is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade mark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other sites.
8. Linking To This Site
You agree that you will not without express prior written consent from ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com:
- directly link to pages within this site other than to its home page, including without limitation direct links to individual listing pages and search functions
- re-use or re-display any content or modification of any content on this site; or
- redeliver any content of this site by use of 'frames' or otherwise.
9. Refund & Cancellation Policy
No refunds given on membership dues once paid. Memberships are non-transferable. Cancellation of membership can be made at any time. To cancel a membership, visit the PayPal site and follow the instructions. ProfessionalOrganizersOnline.com will receive an email confirming cancellation from PayPal and once this is received, the listing will be removed.
10. General Terms