Professional Organizing Services
Professional Organizers offer a wide variety of home & office organizing services and these services vary from one organizer to the next. Every Professional Organizer either has a specific set or organizing services that they offer or they are “generalists” and offer home and office organizing services that stretch the entire spectrum. Here is a list of some of some various professional organizing services.
Home Organizing Services:
- Home Organizing – Professional Organizers will help you organize your entire home and design personalized systems to help you can stay organized.
- Clutter Control – Wherever clutter lies, they will help you help you remove it and design a plan to keep the mess from creeping back.
- Kitchen / Pantry Organizing – If your kitchen is loaded with stuff, Professional Organizers will help you tame the clutter and create storage solutions that fit your tastes and the design of your kitchen.
- Closet Organizing – They will help organize your closets in such a way so you will be able to easily locate your items.
- Closet Design & Installation – They will design a closet space that fits your needs and help pick out the best closet organizers that fit your space.
- Garage Organizing – Professional Organizers will help you declutter your garage and design a space just for you. They will help you arrange your items so you will be able to locate them when needed.
- Attic / Basement Organization – Professional Organizers will help to declutter, and arrange your items inside your attic and basement.
- Estate Organizing – Estate planning can be challenging whether you are doing it for yourself or for a loved one. Professional Organizers will help make this process easier.
- Garage Sale / Estate Sale / Yard Sale Organizing – Professional Organizers will help you organize your unwanted items and plan out the entire day in an organized fashion.
- Moving & Relocation Services – If you are planning to move or are in the midst of moving, a Professional Organizer will make this an easy transition. They will help you pack your items in an organized fashion, set up the entire event by calling moving companies etc., and they will help you smoothly transition into your new home.
- Storage / Warehouse Organization – Professional Organizers will help you organize large and small storage spaces.
- Space Planning & Custom Storage – Professional Organizers will help plan any space within your home and design custom storage solutions that meet your needs.
Office Organizing Services:
- Commercial Office Organizing Services – Professional Organizers will organize your corporate office including your personal office and other areas of the building including file rooms, supply rooms, break rooms, etc.
- Home Office Organization – Professional Organizers will help you organize everything in your home office so you will be able to keep it in working order.
- Non-Business Office Organization – They will help create a personalized office space for any type of office environment.
- Office Design & Custom Storage – Professional Organizers will design a layout for your office that fits your tastes and work style. They will choose custom storage solutions to maximize your space and keep things organized.
- Ergonomics – Professional Organizers will set up your office to make sure that the design of your equipment reduces fatigue and discomfort and maximizes your productivity.
- Office Management – Professional Organizers will help run and maintain your office.
Information Organizing Services:
- Computer Consulting – Professional Organizers organize computer documents and train clients on how to use computer systems.
- Electronic Information Management – Some Professional Organizers offer paper and electronic organizing services while some only offer one of these organizing services.
- Filing Systems / Paper Management – Professional Organizers will design or refresh your filing systems and personalize them to fit your needs.
- Financial / Bookkeeping Services – They will organize your financial papers and provide bookkeeping services to ensure that your business runs smoothly.
- Inventory / Assets Control – Professional Organizers will provide inventory and asset control organizing services.
- Memorabilia / Photographs / Collections – Professional Organizers will help sort through your memorabilia collections and re-organize them in an organized fashion. They also design Cd's to house all of your photos in a digital format.
- Business Coach – Professional Organizers provide business coaching services to help improve your business through guidance, support and encouragement.
- Personal Life Coach – By directing, instructing, and training, Professional Organizers will help you to achieve your goals in life.
- Coach for new Professional Organizers – If you are an organized person and would like to learn how to become a Professional Organizer, many consultants will train you to do just that.
- Staff / Group Training – They will train your staff to get organized which will increase office productivity.
- Workshops – Organizers offer numerous workshops worldwide.
- Time Management – They provide time management skills training for you and your employees.
- Wardrobe Consulting – Many organizers provide wardrobe planning and will help pick out clothes that fit your personality, work environment, social life, etc. to ensure that you are prepared for every occasion.
- Home Staging – If you are moving and need to sell your home, a Professional Organizer will help you prepare your home in such a way as to make it appealing to the highest number of potential buyers.
- Interior Design – Professional Organizers will help design any room in your home to fit your stylistic tastes.
- Feng Shui – Many Professional Organizers specialize in Feng Shui and will design the spaces in your home to follow Feng Shui practices.
- Project Management – Organization consultants offer project management services to plan out your projects appropriately to help you achieve your goals.
- Procedural Evaluations – Professional Organizers will conduct procedural evaluations to help you determine if you are doing all that you can to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Industrial Organizing Services– Many organization consultants will help you to organize your warehouse's tools, packing materials etc. in order to get your work space in tip-top-shape.
- Meetings / Event Management– Professional Organizers will plan meetings and events to ensure that they run smoothly.
- Public Speaking – Many organization consultants will travel to your business or other locations to provide workshops on organization.
- International / National Travel – Organization consultants travel nationwide or across the globe to provide home and office organizing services and to train you and your employees to get organized.
- Author / Writer – Many organizers write books on organization.
- Errands / Personal Shopping – Some organization consultants provide personal assistant type organizing services and will run errands to make sure that your shopping is taken care of.
Here is a brief list of some of the clients that Professional Organizers specialize working with:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Chronically Disorganized
- Legal Offices
- Medical Offices
- Non-Profit Organizations
- People with Physical Disabilities